I received the message "Error Connecting to Database."
Multiple issues can cause the following error:
Client Tool was installed to a compressed database
To uncompress the drive or directory:
1) Right click on the Client Tool folder (and subfolders, if necessary)
2) Select the "Properties" menu item
3) Click the "Advanced" button
4) Ensure that the "Compress contents to save disk space" checkbox is NOT checked
Incorrect Password in Client Tool Settings
To correct the password in the ECMPS Configuration Utility:
1) Navigate to Start | All Programs | ECMPS | ECMPS Client | ECMPS Configuration Utility
2) Click File | Configure Client Tool
3) Under Local Database Settings, the default password is "ecmps." (Note: Your database administrator may have changed the password, in which case, you should contact that person for the correct password.)
If you are still receiving the error, please contact ECMPS Technical Support.
Tags: error, installation, login
Last update: 2020-05-12 17:45