What are the steps for adding a new facility and/or new unit(s) to the CAMD database/ECMPS Client Tool?
To add a new facility and/or new unit(s) to the CAMD database/ECMPS Client Tool, the DR or ADR must:
- Mail a completed paper Certificate of Representation form to EPA, or
- Email a completed paper Certificate of Representation form to AskCAMD@epa.gov.
After the new facility and/or new unit(s) are added, the DR/ADR should also update the ECMPS Agent assignments to add agents for the new unit(s). This can be done via:
- The CBS Manage Agent Relationships module by the DR or ADR, or
- Email a completed paper Agent Notice of Delegation form to AskCAMD@epa.gov.
Once these steps have been completed, the new unit(s) will be synchronized to the ECMPS Client Tool of the assigned agents. The monitoring plan for the new location(s) can then be constructed.
Before the initial emissions submissions occur, the facility should contact Craig Hillock at EPA (email@example.com or 202-343-9105) with the following information:
- The actual Commence Operation dates
- The actual Commence Commercial Operation dates
- Date the initial certification testing was completed
Based on the information provided, these dates will be added/updated in the CAMD database and in the ECMPS Client Tool.
If you need assistance, please send an email to AskCAMD@epa.gov.
Tags: CBS, operating status, programs
Last update: 2022-06-15 14:27